Our outdoor weekday adventures are continuing into the school year! You'll now have the choice of registering for mornings and/or afternoons. These trips are open to ages 6-12. Here's the schedule we're following through September:
TENNIS: We'll run through drills, games and scoring, rotating between Gates Tennis Center and the courts at Wash Park and South High School.
GOLF: Overland's driving range and kids' course is where we'll be working on our golf game.
WASH PARK: Depending on the conditions, we'll be immersed in one or more of the following activities at Wash Park:
- Catching (and releasing) crawdads
- Frisbee golf
- Kite flying
- Drone flying
- Capture the flag
- Various other gym class and field day style games and races
CHERRY CREEK STATE PARK: We're spending our Fridays at Cherry Creek State Park! Activities include those listed above under Wash Park, plus (weather permitting):
- Catching frogs
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event that weather keeps us from safely and comfortably playing outside, we will visit indoor destinations including those listed below. If you're not comfortable sending your participant(inside), a credit can be issued to your account equal to the value of the missed day. If it looks like we may be going inside, you'll be notified the day prior.
- Downtown Aquarium
- Colorado History Museum
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Denver Art Museum
DROP OFF AND PICK UP remains at Bromwell Elementary, 2500 E 4th Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- Water bottle
- Closed toed athletic shoes, ideally:
- Tennis shoes on tennis days (Monday and Wednesday for am group, Tues and Thursday for pm group)
- Sneakers on golf days (Tuesday and Thursday for am group, Monday and Wednesday for pm group)
- Any shoes fine for Friday
- Swimsuit and towel (Friday only)