Each week of our summer camp includes every activity!
You'll receive a specific itinerary on the Friday before the start of camp; this allows us the flexibility to create the best possible week for your kids based on weather forecasts and Covid restrictions and closures.
Here's what we pack into a typical week:
- Flying kites, playing with self flying drones, playing gym class and field day style games and team building activities: 5 days per week!
- Catching (and releasing) crawdads, tadpoles, frogs, fish and turtles: 5 days per week, subject to availability
- Paddle boarding and swimming: 3-5 times per week
- Tennis and/or pickle ball: 1-2 times per week
- Hiking: 1-2 times per week
Each week includes most of these destinations:
- Bear Creek Lake State Park
- Boulder Reservoir
- Chatfield State Park and Reservoir
- Chautauqua Park
- Cherry Creek State Park and Reservoir
- Gates Tennis Center
- Harvard Gulch Park and Golf Course
- Overland Golf Course, Kids' Course
- Paco Sanchez Park
- Ruby Hill Park
- Scott Carpenter Park
- Soda Lake
- Wallace Park
- Washington Park
WHAT TO PACK
Unless otherwise specified, the packing list is the same for each camp day.
- Water bottle
We're happy to help! Click here to fill out a contact form and someone will be in touch by the end of the next business day.