We're so excited for another summer of running around and playing outside!
Our weeklong, summer day camps are offered to kids ages 6-12. These full day excursions include the excitement of a field trip, and all the fun and exercise of an extended recess!
Each week will include all of the activities, and most (if not all) of the destinations listed below!
Specific itineraries are emailed on the Friday before each week.
All skill levels welcome!
- Stand up paddle boarding/seated canoe paddle boarding
- Catching (and releasing) crawdads, tadpoles, frogs, fish and turtles (subject to availability)
- Tennis and/or pickle ball
- Kite flying
- Playing with self flying drones
- Variety of team building, gym class and field day style games
Each week will include a variety of these exciting destinations! Specific itineraries will be emailed on the Friday before the start of each week.
- Bear Creek Lake State Park
- Boulder Reservoir
- Chatfield State Park and Reservoir
- Chautauqua Park
- Cherry Creek State Park and Reservoir
- Gates Tennis Center
- Harvard Gulch Park and Golf Course
- Overland Golf Course, Kids' Course
- Paco Sanchez Park
- Ruby Hill Park
- Scott Carpenter Park
- Soda Lake
- Wallace Park
- Washington Park
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
Drop off and pick up is conveniently located in Cherry Creek North at Bromwell Elementary - 2500 E 4th Ave. Denver, CO, 80206.
DROP OFF 9:00 AM
PICK UP 3:00 PM
We travel together as one group in a twelve passenger Sprinter! G and PG rated movies and shows are played in transit. Masks are required in the van at all times.
WHAT TO PACK
Unless otherwise specified, the packing list is the same for each camp day.
- Water bottle
Registration is open to kids ages 6-12. To sign up, click on the button below, select the desired weeks and make a payment to hold your spots.
You’ll receive a confirmation email a waiver/policy document to be signed.
We're happy to help! Click here to fill out a contact form and someone will be in touch by the end of the next business day.